Classic New England style in 3 finishes. This beautiful collection is accentuated by the generous use of moldings and wainscot paneling. Heavy drawer construction with English and French dovetailing.
- Bun feet
- 1 adjustable shelf
- 2 drawers
- Full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- Open shelves: 38.5"W x 12"D x 19.5"H
- Solid wood frame and veneer
General Care Instruction
- To clean, use a soft cloth moistened with lukewarm water and mild soap to remove stains and buff with a clean, dry cloth.
- Clean up spills promptly. Prolonged contact with liquids can damage finishes and/or cause warping.
- Do not use glass cleaner or ammonia-based cleaners as they can damage lacquer finishes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or rubber-based place mats to prevent fading or discoloration.
- If you choose to use a furniture polish, make sure to continue using the same type of polish. Changing from oil-based to wax-based polish or from wax-based to oil-based can cause your furniture to appear cloudy or streaky.
- Spray polishes evenly over furniture surfaces. Wipe with a soft cloth in a circular motion.